Friday, April 6, 2018

The Reason Behind Kuya Kim's Disapperance On The Noontime Show It's Showtime.

Kim Atienza finally set the record straight on why he left the popular noontime variety show “It’s Showtime” in 2016.
According to him, the 51-year-old Matanglawin host and TV Patrol weather anchor wanted to focus on strengthening his brand as the “knowledge expert.”

via lionheartv.net
via abscbnpr.com

Read what he said:
“I left Showtime because I want to work on the equity that makes me strong as Kuya Kim and I’m Kuya Kim because the brand is Kuya Kim who gives trivia, Kuya Kim na pumalit kay Ernie Baron, the ‘Trivia King’ and I would like to focus on that.”

via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza
via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza

In return, his decision gave him the chance to further improve his current Kapamilya shows.
“If you noticed naman after I left Showtime my segment in TV Patrol is much stronger, I was able to put in more effort. And with Matanglawin, I am able to travel now, nakapunta ako kay Whang Od ― Kalinga tattoo artist. Ang tagal ko ng hindi nakaka-travel for Matanglawin, eh. Those shows strengthened Kuya Kim as the knowledge expert and as a brand.”

via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza
via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza
via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza

Despite leaving the noontime show, Kuya Kim occasionally sees the rest of hosts whenever he has free time. Moreover, he said he’s willing to come back if “It’s Showtime” needs him.
“Yung Showtime kasi, si Anne and the rest, talagang ano ‘yan, they are family to me, and I still see them naman even I’m not on Showtime eh. That’s my consolation na lang even I’m not there every day.” “Showtime is just there. It’s not naman forever kumbaga hindi naman ako nagpaalam. Anytime I’ll be needed, nandiyan lang ako.”

via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza
via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza
via instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza

No comments:

Post a Comment