Monday, March 12, 2018

NETIZENS WAS AGAIN MESMERIZED AFTER SEEING BELLA PADILLA'S SEXY CURVES IN A MAGAZINE.

Netizens shared different reactions and admiration for the sexy photos of Bela Padilla as she flaunted her sexy curves on the latest digital issue released by Preview Magazine.
After receiving lots of negative comments for her bikini photos on Instagram during her Amanpulo trip last February, the 26-year-old actress wowed her body shamers when she posed fiercely on the March issue of the said magazine.
Check out her photos oozing with hotness below!

via abs-cbn.com


via abs-cbn.com


via abs-cbn.com


via abs-cbn.com


via abs-cbn.com


via instagram.com/belapadilla

Padilla slammed her bashers by posting a tweet last February 27 saying, “Shocked by the number of comments on my IG post pointing out that I have a belly. It holds in my organs that I need to live. It has a layer of muscles that I worked hard for in the gym and a layer of fat from the food I enjoy to eat.” she wrote.

via instagram.com/belapadilla

She added another tweet stating, “Would it have made you more comfortable if I edited my photo to perfection? Because I could have easily done that. But what message does it send to the younger ones? That our photos are only likeable when we’re perfect in photos? Not from me. NEVER.”, she remarked.

via instagram.com/belapadilla

Padilla’s name is making noise all over the internet after her recent appearances on the noontime show “It’s Showtime” where she gamely plays as the third party for the on-screen love team Vice Ganda and Showtime host Jaki Gonzaga.

via instagram.com/belapadilla


via instagram.com/belapadilla

Thus, many netizens are pleading for the show’s management to make Padilla a regular host of the show, saying that she is an effective host and is very natural at making jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment