Saturday, March 24, 2018

Kris Bernal Makes Netizens Gone Wild On Her New Photos Wearing Two - Piece

Kapuso star Kris Bernal works hard to maintain her fit physique, which is evident on her Instagram feed as she constantly shares her workout snaps with her followers. Two of her most recent uploads earned mixed reactions from netizens. Despite multiple positive remarks, some claimed that they were unimpressed.
The two photos in question depicted Kris Bernal sporting a black two-piece bikini beside a pristine blue pool. However, netizens noticed that the actress’ bikini top seemed a little loose for her petite bosom. They claimed that Kris was too skinny and looked like she was sick.
One netizen was quoted as saying:
“Oo nga nasobrahan talaga. Basta ang mas maganda yong una nyang katawan sana eh.”

via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal

Another netizen wrote:
“Mas maganda naman talaga yong may laman ng konti alam mo yon kasi nakakamatured tignan di ba.”
Kris Bernal’ fans immediately stood up for her and defended her against these body-shamers. Most of her followers commented on her beauty.
It’s worth noting that the actress has already answered the remarks about her frame. In a previous interview with Inquirer, she shared:
“We should all learn to accept and appreciate different body types. I’m petite. I’m only 5 feet, 1 inch tall. I was born with a small frame — and I embrace it. If people don’t have anything nice to say, it’s best if they keep it to themselves, especially if they know they’ll end up hurting someone.”

via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal

Kris shared that she does not usually respond to her haters, adding that doing so would take a toll on her burger business.
“If I reason out with them, they say that I’m being defensive or guilty. Even my business isn’t safe from the haters. They make fun of my burgers, saying that I don’t actually eat my own food. Or that, if I do, I force myself to throw it up.”

via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal
via instagram.com/krisbernal

No comments:

Post a Comment